MEDITATION - How meditation impacts the way we learn - How Yoga and Meditation Affect Us to Learn

MEDITATION



Meditation for better learn, Dhyana mudra
Meditation
  1. By meditating, our body and mind cells get very comfort, which increase our brain capacity.
  2. Meditation should be done for at least 5 minutes daily, making our brain active.
  3. To study or learn anything, it is necessary to work our brain in a balanced way.
  4. So prepare your mind with meditation
  5. When you meditate, great chemistry starts flowing in your brain, which increases the efficiency of our brain.
  6. To avoid meditation, you should not resort to any excuses.
  7. My own experience is that, when I meditate, I feel very good, it seems that I am as light as the wind.
  8. I take meditation at any time, whenever my mind is indiscriminately in thoughts, I go to the refuge of meditation, and I enjoy a lot, I feel happy.
  9. Close your eyes and breathe deeply into your mind while breathing deeply and your mind will calm down. You are now active for the whole day and you will be in control of everything you do.
  10. So start meditation and yoga from today. Meditate and be happy in your life.

Comments